Continuous Rack Storage
Simple, robust and scalable to optimize
rotation and hygiene products stored.
The FIFO (First In, First Out)
ensures the rotation of the goods.
- Very robust, stainless steel AISI 304.
- Feet tubes with level adjusting cylinders +100 / -50 mm.
- Punched sections for fixing the rollers and serving as lateral guides.
- Storage boxes or plastic crates.
- PVC roller diam. 50 mm, with stainless steel pins and springs, width 430 mm.
- For cold negative (see photo below cons), galvanized steel rolls, diam. 50 mm.
- 5 or 6 storeys high, for loading and unloading.
- System longitudinal steel, allow juxtaposing two or three rows of boxes, without the need
feet intermediate space saving.
- Static load: 40 kg boxes.
- Slope: 1 to 3% by weight unit with plate / brakes arrival. Personalized study on request