Modular belt Conveyors
Some achievements :
They allow the transfer or handling of bulk or packaged
(trays, cartons, boxes, bottles, etc...).
- All possible dimensions.
- Achievable in straight lines, horizontal ascending or descending
curves but also over long distances.
- Advantages: very resistant strips that can be quickly repaired
or replaced if damaged, so little downtime
in case of problems. The strips can be up to 76% perforated,
where good drainage, good air circulation for cooling or
drying and easy cleaning.
Temperature resistant from -70 ° C to +200 ° C,
depending on the material used.
- Modular belts come in three major families of materials :
- polypropylene : general applications, excellent chemical resistance
but avoid shocks below 10 ° C, moderate price.
- polyethylene : excellent chemical resistance, good resistance to
shock and low temperatures, but avoid abrasive media in.
- acetal : high strength at break, shock, abrasion,
cuts and cold, but is not suitable for long-term contact
with a high concentration of acid and chlorine.
- Modular belts can be perforated or solid, and can be equipped
accessories such as cleats, sidewalls,
slip inserts, roller skating accumulation, etc.…
- 304L stainless steel chassis while on foot or tripods, or
on castors with brakes, with height adjustment.
- Support Sliding perforated slats HDPE PE 500 or HD 1000.
- Acetal gears on stainless steel
shaft with sealed bearings polyamide
- By geared motor with hollow shaft direct drive
no secondary transmission.
On request, motors per drum motor.
- Optional additional accessories depending
needs saber, hopper, chute, banks of capacity, product guides
adjustable or not, transfer roller, stop
simple work tables, tables parallel or herringbone
electrical box, remote control, cleats.
Some options : click on the picture to enlarge