Palett chain conveyors
Chains pallets are mainly used outside area process,
packaging industry for packaging, conveying and accumulation
packaged products without direct contact with food
(trays, cans, bottles, cans, bottles, cardboard, etc ...).
They are readily releasable, and very resistant to wear.
Chains pallets are made of stainless steel or acetal
(for filling), with stainless steel pins, and have a maximum width of 305 mm.
- All possible dimensions.
- Achievable in straight lines, horizontal ascending or descending
single or multi.
- Sliding support ultra high density polyethylene.
- Acetal gears on stainless steel shaft, sealed bearings with polyamide.
- By geared motor with hollow shaft direct drive
no secondary transmission.
- 304 stainless steel frame, non-slip feet on
or swivel wheels with brakes, height adjustable.
- Support Sliding perforated slats HDPE PE 500 or HD 1000.
- Acetal gears on stainless steel
shaft with sealed bearings polyamide
- Optional additional accessories such as :
product guides, transfer roller, deflector stops
work tables, electrical box, remote control,